Protect your Investment with a Support Subscription
The benefits of our Support Subscriptions include:
FREE Software Updates
Keep your system up with the latest software updates often including critical bug fixes, minor point-code, new features, or major releases.
FREE Data Backup
Reduce the impacts of disaster!* If a hardware failure ever occurs, an annual config backup may help a replacement device get up and running faster. (*Except EOL products.)
Add-on option to some Support Subscriptions, users are licensed to use an App on their cell phone, Mac, or PC to hybrid work from home.
Unlimited Screen Share
Screen share with a technician to assist with any changes, updates, or a portal training refresh on how to manage your system if you’d like.
Unlimited Phone Support
Call us anytime during our normal business hours and speak with a friendly representative to help with any questions.
Unlimited Email Support
When you have a question or change that’s not as time-sensitive, an email to support is a quick option available with your subscription.
If a total system outage or other major issue occurs, your support request is put ahead of the schedule for our top priority and attention.
Receive email notifications of system administration issues or events to proactively respond to situations before users ever notice.
As your organization changes, know that onboarding and training new users is included with your support subscription.
What Our Customers Say
Don't just take it from us, let our customers share their success story!
"When a patient will call our Belleville office rather than our Mt. Vernon location, instead of asking them to hang up and dial another number (hoping we don't lose that new client), we can now just transfer them to the other office without their ever knowing the difference."
"I have worked with Matt and his firm for a number of years. His service and attention to detail are some of the best I have experienced. He is always open to ideas and is very willing to act on good ideas. It is a pleasure working with him and his company. Highly recommended."
"In the 10 years that I have had the pleasure of working with Phonewire, I have seen the business grow and differentiate itself from the rest. Matt works closely with customers to find a solution for their needs. The commitment to his work and to his clients is a true testament to his success."
A Support Subscription includes software maintenance and technical support. Subscriptions must be renewed to continue to receive technical support, software updates, and subscription-based features and services.
Your Support Subscription quote is based on the total number of users on your system and requires an annual commitment minimum but may be paid in monthly installments or annually with a discount.
A user is counted as:
- A desk phone or cordless phone or conference speakerphone.
- An extension number that can make or receive calls or intercoms.
- A person using the custom App on their smartphone or PC/Mac.
What doesn’t count as a user:
- A voicemail box.
- A greeting menu or “phone tree”.
It is important to note if you have one person using both a desk phone and they have downloaded and set up the custom App on their cell phone or laptop, that will only count as one Support Subscription user.
If you do not renew your Support Subscription, our obligation to provide technical support services, access to software updates, and continued use of subscription-based features or services is terminated on the expiration date.
If subscriptions lapse, the following will result, including but not limited to,:
- Users will not be able to use the desktop softphone App or mobile softphone App.
- Remote portal access for users or administrators will not function.
- Off-site phones or devices may no longer be able to connect to make or receive calls.
- Integrations with, for example, CRM tools or custom APIs will not function.
- You will not be able to add any additional phone-type extensions.
- You will not receive any additional manufacturer software updates, including bug fixes.
- All backup of system configuration(s) may be permanently deleted from our archive.
If your subscriptions lapse, then:
- You may be subject to a Support Reinstatement Fee in addition to Support Subscription renewal costs.
- Renewals backfill to the original date of expiration.
- Related third-party features or services may require additional reactivation fees or other requirements.
To avoid unnecessary extra expense, it is best to avoid allowing your subscriptions to expire.