Do I really need design?
Your website works hard to convince your customers to work with you — it sets a first impression before you even interact with them for the first time. Because of how important your website is in the online era, you need to have a stellar website that presents a unified experience online and in person.
What can I expect?
Our classically educated team will work with you to understand how your website fits into your overall business strategy, marketing goals, and integration of business technologies such as lead capture tools, text messaging, and phone system call routing and tracking.
Why do we do it?
From typewriters to telephones to websites, investing in new technology alone is merely upgrading the tool to one sharper. In the hands of a true craftsman, a tool used artistically creates new perspectives, new opportunities, and inspires deeper and more loyal engagement.
Be More Responsive
Reach your Audience
Keep it Fresh
Leverage the Web
- People cited a website’s design as the #1 factor in deciding business credibility. 48% 48%
- People cited bad web design as the reason they mistrusted or rejected a website. 94% 94%
- People entrusted online reviews just as much as personal recommendations. 72% 72%
- People will leave a company’s website if there’s no contact information or phone number. 44% 44%
- Website visitors check out the products/services page before looking at any other section. 47% 47%
- People unlikely to return if they had a bad web site experience. 88% 88%
The Results Are Amazing
The practice of web design is a multi-disciplinary exercise that requires knowledge of analytics, UX research, LEAN process, coding, aesthetics, interactive design theory, cybersecurity, marketing and content strategy.
We are experienced people who take our craft very seriously…
and we do our homework.
*Statistical data gathered from multiple sources including: SME Website Statistics. February 27 2014. Rareform New Media., Why Good Website Design is So Important: The Stats and Figures to Prove It. September 3 2013. instantShift., Stats That Make the Case For Smarter Web Design. August 14 2013. Fifty and Fifty.