Returning to the office and not sure if your technology is ready for the hybrid work lessons learned during the pandemic? The Phonewire team is here to help!
The right technology can help you build your hybrid office plan for small and large businesses alike. For both organizations and individuals, the hybrid plan still moves forward – from establishing flexible working for transition to arrangements for ensuring a safe return under the workforce evolution. As the whole world turns to be open and connections recovered again, decisions will be finally made by business leaders and workers to find the best way and better use of spaces. It’s about how to find an approach that supports both in-office teammates and long-term remote workers with enough flexibility and capabilities to choose where and how they’ll work.
What our new Room Readiness for Return to Work Consultation includes?
- A physical inventory of conference rooms: captures current in-room equipment, room types, and their capabilities/capacity for collaboration and conferencing.
- Health check of infrastructure/endpoints: includes a review of phone and ecosystem partner equipment (including configuration, if necessary), and best effort third-party room integration assessment.
- As-is functionality testing of the video system in each room: includes joining a call, receiving a call, audio and video, sharing and viewing content.
- Evaluation of whether the rooms are “C-Level ready” to host a meeting: includes checks for ease of use, wire tidiness, room cleanliness and meeting equality.
- A summary of the assessment work completed: includes findings, general recommendations and proposed next steps.
Contact us and request your personal sales engineer by phone call to 1 (877) 877-9473 or schedule your discovery call.